Sunday, April 7, 2013

My Nancy Drew Collection

     Hi, everyone! Today I thought I'd show you some pictures of my Nancy Drew collection!
It consists of:
  • 258 books
  • 14 computer games
  • 4 movies
  • 3 issues of The Sleuth magazine
  • 2 seasons of the tv show from the 70's
  • 1 poster
  • 1 notebook
  • 1 lunchbox (with thermos)
  • and a few odds and ends (e.g. a charm bracelet)

     I started reading Nancy Drew books during the summer of 2007 and have been collecting them since late 2008. In the beginning I bought most of my books brand new, but when that got too expensive I started using ebay.com and used book stores. Mckaybooks.com is my favorite place to shop. How many of you collect Nancy Drew books? What are your favorite places to shop? Please comment, I would love to hear what you have to say!

~Sienna

Everything together!!!
The Be A Detectives
Poster, Notebook, Lunchbox & Thermos, and a few odds 'n' ends

The Digest Spinoffs
The Digests
The Clue Crews
The Girl Detectives

The Brand New Diaries!
Twin Thrillers
Some Book Club Edition Classics!

The Files
The Cameos
The Classics

River Heights
The Hardy Boys Nancy Drew Super Mysteries

Three issues of The Sleuth
Nancy Drew Computer Games by HeR Interactive
(These games are so amazing! I will be
posting more about them in the near future!)
Tv shows, movies, and books about the movies

Applewood Books
A few originals!

These were my Great Grandmother's books!

Books about Nancy Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment