Friday, April 5, 2013

Welcome!

     Hi everyone! Welcome to the All About Nancy Drew blog! I started this blog because I love Nancy Drew and everything about her. This blog will be a place for people like myself to come and learn more about the Nancy Drew. I am currently working on a book about Nancy and a Daily Calendar with 365 facts about Nancy and the people who created her.

     I am going to try posting as often as possible, probably once or twice a week. I hope you enjoy reading this blog! Please Comment, I would love to hear what you have to say!

     ~Sienna ♥


Random Fact of the Week: Did you know that Nancy Drew was created in 1929 by a man named Edward Stratemeyer? Mr. Stratemeyer also created many other children's series such as The Hardy Boys, Tom Swift, Ruth Fielding and The Bobbsey Twins!

No comments:

Post a Comment