Sunday, May 19, 2013

Word Search 1

     Hi everyone! I am so sorry this took me forever to post, I have been very busy lately. I am in the middle of several posts now, but until I can finish them I decided to let you all work on this word search that I made for a Nancy Drew activity book I just recently finished! Here it is:


     There are only ten words to find in this one. They are:
  1. Nancy Drew
  2. Bess Marvin
  3. George Fayne
  4. Ned Nickerson
  5. Carson Drew
  6. Hannah Gruen
  7. Chief McGinnis
  8. Togo
  9. Detective
  10. Old Clock
     Here is the answer key:




     Please comment to let me know if you like it! If you do, I may post a few more puzzles every now and then! Enjoy!

~Sienna


Random Fact of the Week: Bonita Granville was the first actress ever to portray Nancy Drew. She starred in four Nancy Drew movies during 1938 and 1939.

No comments:

Post a Comment