Saturday, July 27, 2013

Books for Sale

     Here is the information I promised you about my Hardy Boys & Nancy Drew books for sale!

     Click Here!

     You are limited to 8 pictures on Craigslist, so I was unable to fit the picture of my Hardy Boys book from Applewood publishers. Here it is:


If you have any further questions, please let me know in the comments section!

~Sienna

EDIT: Something went wrong with my Craigslist listing and those are not my current prices. Until I can fix this, you can go by the price list below. The paperbacks are no longer for sale.

Classics: $2.00 each or $60 for all
Super Mysteries: $2.50 each or $20 for all
Twin Thrillers: $10 for both
Hardy Boys Applewood: $4.00
Hardy Boys Book Club: $4.00
Original Hardy Boys with Wraparound DJs: $5.00 each or $20.00 for all
Original Hardy Boys with DJs (not wraparound): $5.00 each or $15.00 for all
Original Hardy Boys without DJs: $4.00 each or $20.00 for all

I will sell you all the books for $130.

No comments:

Post a Comment